STEM STRAND JOURNEY


 STEM

 STEM or Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics. According to many students, only who smart can only take it. Like basic calculus and general physics are the famous because its the hardest subjects, including general chemistry. But a student like me take that strand undecided.


STEM STUDENT

Being a stem students is one of the hardest thing I ever done. Taking the strand undecided and enter it. I don't know exactly what I take stem strand. Some said its good to hear that words, their are handsome boys who love math and many more. But for me, I just want to take it. No reason, no explanation. It actually have a story of it so I will share it. Pandemic came so all the school and homes are in lockdown. Fast forward, school year came and its enrolling time. My mom wants me to take GAS strand in my last school (LDLHHS) and I agreed of it. But as time pass by I realize I want to take stem strand but the enrolling time in my school are going to be cut off. But in the end, I transfer to that school and I end up a student, a stem strand. But I know that time that my journey are going to start.




TRIALS AND CHALLENGES

As the school year or Grade 11 starts, I become confident to do the online class. But it didn't go well because of anxious and embarrassment because of a certain teacher. I don't know how to use google classroom that time. Ended up crying and quitting. Then in modules, I became more independent and ended up crying again because of some hardest subjects. That time I love calculus and thankfully my grade are not lower than 80. Not honor students but have a good grades. Unexpectedly, I become honor at the end of school year and it become my reward for the school year. But then the trials are not the end of it.



As I enter the Grade 12 school year, it's more difficult than the last year. The online class situation is giving me more anxious and scared of online class. So I doubled the diligence and determination of myself. I literally cry every equations and modules that I encountered. Hoping and praying that all of it are correct or just I want my grades to be good. But of course, I want it high sometimes that I want to pressure myself. Thankful and grateful that I finish right on time and my grades are table.




CLASSMATES

Stem students have only 22 students so all of us become classmates for almost 2 years or in senior high school. Some I became friends and it's a great opportunity to know them. We became duo's in modules and in groupings. Hoping that I will meet them before and after graduation. And lastly, the old friends that we still have connected and helping each others.






Overall, as I end up thinking why I take stem I just want to say that it's God will or plan for me. He's planning on what purpose and dream for my life. Literally entering stem because I want to with no explanation. The classmates and advisers that working hard that still on pandemic. Ending up to pass and become an honor students in some quarters. And I'm thankful, grateful and blessed that I will graduate. Its an extraordinary and spectacular year and memories that I will treasure in my whole life.